Медицинский туризм - Пензенская областная офтальмологическая больница
Basic information about a medical organization
The hospital was founded in 1898 as an outpatient clinic for 300 visits per month at the Community of sisters of mercy of the red cross in the name of St. Olga, which was located in Penza on Lekarskaya street (now Volodarsky street,12), (Resolution of the Local Administration of the Russian red cross).The Community was supervised by Empress Alexandra Feodorovna, the wife of Tsar Nicholas II. Since January 1, 2011 MUZ " City hospital. N. A. Semashko " was renamed into the Penza regional ophthalmological hospital.
The hospital performs microsurgical operations for cataracts, glaucoma with implantation of an artificial lens using an ultrasound machine.
Laser surgeries are performed, as well as high-tech methods of treatment of eye diseases, complex treatment of glaucoma using microinvasive laser surgery.
X-ray examinations, laboratory tests, physiotherapy procedures, functional studies are carried out.
The hospital is staffed by highly qualified personnel, including 2 doctors of medical Sciences and 33 doctors of the highest category, 82 medical staff.
On the basis of the hospital work:
1) Department of ophthalmology of Penza Institute of advanced training of doctors of Roszdrav. Acting head of Department. Department Kuznetsov S. L.-associate Professor, Ph. D.
2) course ophthalmology Penza medical Institute-Federal Agency on education go higher professional education Penza University.
Algorithm of applying to a medical organization for a foreign citizens
32, Krasnaya str., Penza,440026
Phone / Fax: